In light of the FBI raid on Mar-a-Lago in Palm Beach, Florida, The New York Young Republican Club felt it imperative to release the following statement:
The New York Young Republican Club completely and totally condemns the raid of Mar-a-Lago and the continued persecution of President Donald J. Trump by Radical Leftist Deep State agents and totalitarian Democrats. In light of this escalation, we call for the total disintegration of any agency, primarily the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), which has participated in any of the following political persecution campaigns:
1. The Perpetration of the Hillary Clinton-produced Russia Hoax
2. The First Impeachment of President Donald J. Trump
3. The Coverup of the Wuhan Leak and US-government-funded Origin of COVID-19
4. The Coverup of the Hunter Biden Laptop and all crimes detailed by Contents of the Hunter Biden Laptop
5. The Big Steal of the 2020 Presidential Election
6. The Perpetration of the Fedsurrection (otherwise known as “January 6th”)
7. The Persecution and Unlawful Detention of Political Prisoners of the Fedsurrection (otherwise known as January 6th)
8. The Second Impeachment of President Donald J. Trump
9. The Raid of Mar-a-Lago
The New York Young Republican Club also calls for more action than just “voting out” any Democrat or Republican perpetrating the anti-American interests surrounding any of these matters. Anyone involved in the listed political persecutions should be arrested and prosecuted with expediency, and in cases of extreme undue resistance, we recommend consideration of the suspension of the writ of Habeas Corpus to secure our Republic from the insidious monsters that have wrenched it from the American People’s control.
Internationalist forces and their allies intent on undermining the foundation of our Republic have crossed the rubicon, and it is the express belief of the New York Young Republican Club that, should justice not be carried out swiftly on these matters by ALL our elected officials and leaders, nothing less than the future of the Union is on the line.