Join the New York Young Republican Club for our 110th Annual Gala featuring Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene (GA-14), Donald Trump Jr., and Jack Posobiec!
The New York Young Republican Club is the oldest and largest Young Republican club in the United States, incorporated in 1911 with predecessor organizations dating to 1856.
On Saturday, December 10, we will hold our 110th Annual Gala, just as we have done through every major world event, including both World Wars and COVID-19, since our foundation. We are excited to welcome back both members and guests for a black-tie evening featuring an open bar, passed hors d’ouvres, and a seated meal as we hear from high-profile national speakers, mingle with special guests, and discuss opportunities for the advancement of our mission.
Marjorie Taylor Greene is a mother and Christian nationalist patriot representing Georgia’s fourteenth Congressional district in Washington, DC. Representative Taylor Greene is a member of the Freedom Caucus, which is the most conservative faction of the Republican Party in the U.S. House of Representatives. The Caucus staunchly supported President Donald J. Trump throughout his tenure and the 2020 election, as well as a full America First agenda. Taylor Greene embodies all aspects of the Freedom Caucus and America First and will fight in Congress to maintain election integrity, strong borders, no involvement in foreign wars, and to protect the sanctity of life in the womb.
Donald J. Trump Jr. is an American political activist, father of five, businessman, author, and the eldest son of 45th President of the United States, Donald J. Trump. Prior to getting into politics, he was and currently still is an Executive Vice President of The Trump Organization, and was a board member on the hit NBC TV show, The Apprentice. Mr. Trump Jr. has steadfastly stood by his father on both his campaigns, especially 2020, and throughout his Presidency. Fighting to make sure we have free and fair elections, Donald Jr. will not stop until Americans see his father reinstated back into the White House and is sitting in the Oval Office in 2024, so that we can Make America Great Again!
Jack Posobiec is the Senior Editor of Human Events, an American conservative political news and analysis source, as well as the Host of Human Events Daily with Turning Point USA. He is a veteran Navy Intelligence Officer and Mandarin speaker who focuses on the Chinese Communist Party and is a Lincoln Fellow at the Claremont Institute.
Our Master of Ceremonies will be Bill Spadea, radio host and founder of the Common Sense Club.
The Toastmaster of the evening will be Andrew Giuliani, former New York State Gubernatorial Candidate.
Stay tuned for the announcement of our other speaker!
This year’s special guests include:
- Captain Maureen Bannon, Army Veteran & CEO of WarRoom
- Steve Bannon, Host of War Room
- Jake Bequette, Army Veteran & Former NFL Player
- Matthew Braynard, Former Trump Campaign Aide
- Ron Coleman, Legal Scholar
- Mike Collins, Congressional Candidate (GA-10)
- Robert Cornicelli, Former Congressional Candidate (CD-02)
- Cait Corrigan, Medical Freedom Advocate & Former Congressional Candidate (NY-01)
- Steve Cortes, Former Advisor to President Trump
- Savannah Craven, TPUSA Contributor
- Mike Crispi, Talk Show Host, LFA TV & Lindell TV
- Isabella DeLuca, Conservative Influencer
- Danielle D’Souza, Host of Counterculture Epoch Times
- Nicolaus Fest, Member of European Parliament (AfD)
- Ben Geller, New York Legislator
- Rudy Giuliani, Former Mayor of New York City
- Gerald Grosz, Former Member of Austrian Parliament, Party Chairman, & Presidential Candidate
- Josh Hammer, Opinion Editor Newsweek
- Raheem Kassam, Editor-in-Chief at National Pulse
- Bernie Kerik, Former NYPD Commissioner
- Maximilian Krah, Member of European Parliament (AfD)
- Maximilian Krauss, Federal Chairman of Ring Freiheitlicher Jugend
- RC Maxwell, TPUSA Brand Ambassador & Project Veritas Spokesperson
- Cory Mills, Congressman-Elect (FL-07)
- Deroy Murdock, Fox News Contributor
- Justine Murray, TPUSA Contributor
- James O’Keefe, Founder of Project Veritas
- Vickie Paladino, New York City Councilwoman (CD-19)
- Erik Prince, Founder of Unplugged
- Robert Roos, Member of European Parliament (JA21)
- George Santos, Congressman-Elect (NY-03)
- Kevin Smith, Founder of Long Island Loud Majority
- Rob Smith, Media Personality & President of the Douglass Society
- Ashley St. Clair, Author & Media Personality
- Roger Stone, Conservative Political Consultant
- Mark Tepper, Fox News Contributor
- Matthew Tyrmand, Investigative Journalist
- Harald Vilimsky, Member of European Parliament (FPÖ)
The New York Young Republican Club continues to promote the future political leaders of America by advocating for their involvement in local government, as elected officials, and within major political organizations. The Club is officially recognized by the New York State Young Republicans, Young Republican National Federation, as well as county, state, and national Republican committees.
The New York Young Republican Club was created in 1911 to promote and maintain the principles of the Republican Party. Our mission since then has been:
To promote and maintain the principles of the Republican Party: to foster within the Republican Party and make practical in service of the municipality, state and nation, the idealism characteristic of youth; to correct in our own party that tendency of all parties to make organization an end rather than a means; to develop sound principle and public spirit in party politics; to promote honest and fair electoral mentors, to the end that the expression of the popular will by whatever party or body, shall be as free, untrammeled and equal as possible; to resist and expose political corruption; to advocate merit rather than partisan service as entitling to public office; to watch legislation and encourage public attention to and efficiently criticize the conduct of government.
When: Saturday, December 10, 2022
Time: 7:00 P.M. Doors Open
Location: Manhattan (Venue shall be disclosed to ticket purchasers within the week preceding the event)
Price: Late Bird
Member Ticket – $425
Non-Member Ticket – $525
A general admission ticket grants attendees access to a full open bar and cocktail hour followed by a three-course meal!
Member VIP Ticket – $749
Non-Member VIP Ticket – $849
Enjoy an exclusive VIP Meet & Greet Reception with speakers and special guests! VIP includes reception and general admission.
Table of 10 – $4,750
VIP Table of 10 – $6,999
Sponsorships – Please email Gala@NYYRC.com for pricing.