04dec7:00 pm11:30 pmNew York Young Republican Club's 109th Annual Gala7:00 pm - 11:30 pm Price: Members: $340 / Non-Members: $375 / VIP: $600
Join the New York Young Republican Club for our 109th Annual Gala, featuring Jenna Ellis, Rudy Giuliani, Lt. Col. Allen West, and Steve Cortes! The New York Young Republican Club is
Join the New York Young Republican Club for our 109th Annual Gala, featuring Jenna Ellis, Rudy Giuliani, Lt. Col. Allen West, and Steve Cortes!
The New York Young Republican Club is the oldest and largest Young Republican club in the United States, incorporated in 1911 with predecessor organizations dating to 1856. On December 4, we will hold our 109th Annual Gala, just as we have done through every major world event, including both World Wars and COVID-19, since our foundation. We are excited to welcome back both members and guests for a black-tie evening featuring an open bar, passed hors d’ouvres, and a seated meal as we hear from high-profile national speakers, mingle with special guests, and discuss opportunities for the advancement of our mission.
This year’s special guests include:
- Mike Blasi Congressional Candidate (NJ-04)
- Allum Bokhari Senior Technology Correspondent at Breitbart News
- Andrea Catsimatidis Manhattan GOP Chairman
- Ron Coleman Legal Scholar
- Mike Collins Congressional Candidate (GA-10)
- Mike Crispi Host at Right Side Broadcasting Network
- Desi Cuellar Congressional Candidate (NY-14)
- Teddy Daniels Congressional Candidate (PA-08)
- Isabella Maria DeLuca Social Media Influencer
- Miranda Devine New York Post Journalist
- Kaelan Dorr Former CMO for Trump 2020 Campaign
- Eric Finman Youngest Bitcoin Millionaire
- Ryan Fournier Founder of Students for Trump
- Andrew Giuliani NY Gubernatorial Candidate
- Rep. Paul Gosar (AZ-04)
- Josh Hammer Opinion Editor Newsweek
- Harlan Hill President of Logan Circle Group
- Liz Joy Congressional Candidate (NY-20)
- Raheem Kassam Co-Host of The War Room
- Maximilian Krauss Federa Chairman of Ring Freiheitlichen Jugend
- David Leatherwood Brokeback Patriot
- Amanda Makki Congressional Candidate (FL-13)
- Cory Mills Congressional Candidate (FL-07)
- Charles Moran President of Log Cabin Republicans
- Deroy Murdock Fox News Contributor
- Justine Murray One America News Contributor
- James O’Keefe Founder of Project Veritas
- Billy Prempeh Congressional Candidate (NJ-09)
- Isabella Riley Social Media Influencer
- George Santos Congressional Candidate (NY-03)
- Ashley St. Clair Political Commentator
- Rep. Claudia Tenney (NY-22)
- Matthew Tyrmand International Investigative Journalist
- Harald Vilimsky Member of European Parliament (FPÖ)
- Natalie Winters Investigative Reporter
The New York Young Republican Club continues to promote the future political leaders of America by advocating for their involvement in local government, as elected officials, and within major political organizations. The Club is officially recognized by the New York State Young Republicans, Young Republican National Federation, as well as county, state, and national Republican committees.
The New York Young Republican Club was created in 1911 to promote and maintain the principles of the Republican Party. Our mission since then has been:
To promote and maintain the principles of the Republican Party: to foster within the Republican Party and make practical in service of the municipality, state and nation, the idealism characteristic of youth; to correct in our own party that tendency of all parties to make organization an end rather than a means; to develop sound principle and public spirit in party politics; to promote honest and fair electoral mentors, to the end that the expression of the popular will by whatever party or body, shall be as free, untrammeled and equal as possible; to resist and expose political corruption; to advocate merit rather than partisan service as entitling to public office; to watch legislation and encourage public attention to and efficiently criticize the conduct of government.
When: Saturday, December 4, 2021
Time: 7:00 P.M Doors Open
Location: Manhattan (Venue shall be disclosed to ticket purchasers within the week preceding the event)
Price: Ticket Sales End December 1st
Member Ticket – $340
Non-Member Tickets – $375
General admission ticket grants attendee access to a full open bar and cocktail hour followed by a three-course meal!
VIP Ticket – $600
Enjoy an exclusive VIP Meet & Greet Reception with speakers and special guests! VIP includes reception and general admission.
Table of 10 – $3,200
VIP Table of 10 – $5,500
Sponsorships – Please inquire for more information!
Sponsorship packages include digital logo projection, inclusion in the event program, and recognition during speech. Please inquire for more information!
(Saturday) 7:00 pm - 11:30 pm
Members: $340 / Non-Members: $375 / VIP: $600