Join the NYYRC Black and Hispanic Caucuses for the “Caucus Speaker Panel: Stop Rising Crime in New York City” event!
When: Tuesday, January 17
Time: 7:30 PM
Price: Members: $10 / Non-Members: $15
Location: To be provided.
Business casual attire.
Here we are just several years removed from misguided policies and movements such as cashless bail, Defund the Police, and the appointment of “woke” District Attorneys and judges. All crime has soared, most notably, violent crimes and murders.
How did we get here? How has our city been impacted? What can be done to steer NYC back in the right direction?
These are the questions and issues we will address at our next event.
We welcome our speakers!
- Madeline Brame, State Director of Blexit NY
- Alpheaus Marcus, Candidate for NYC Council for the 9th District
- Sam Adofo, America’s Future (AF)-Northeast Hub Coordinator
- Jude Somefun, Chairman of NYYRC Black Caucus
- Argilio Rodriguez, Chairman of NYYRC Hispanic Caucus
*Sponsored by America’s Future (AF) and Blexit. America’s Future (AF) empowers young people to be active, civil, and curious citizens who build freer communities that lead to fulfillment, dignity, and happiness for all.