Event Type Dinner
10dec7:00 pm11:59 pmNew York Young Republican Club's 110th Annual Gala with Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene & Jack Posobiec7:00 pm - 11:59 pm Price: Member: $375 / Non-Member: $425 / Member VIP: $649 / Non-Member VIP: $749 / Table of 10: $3,599 / VIP Table of 10: $5,599
Join the New York Young Republican Club for our 110th Annual Gala featuring Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene (GA-14) and Jack Posobiec! The New York Young Republican Club is the oldest
Join the New York Young Republican Club for our 110th Annual Gala featuring Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene (GA-14) and Jack Posobiec!
The New York Young Republican Club is the oldest and largest Young Republican club in the United States, incorporated in 1911 with predecessor organizations dating to 1856.
On Saturday, December 10, we will hold our 110th Annual Gala, just as we have done through every major world event, including both World Wars and COVID-19, since our foundation. We are excited to welcome back both members and guests for a black-tie evening featuring an open bar, passed hors d’ouvres, and a seated meal as we hear from high-profile national speakers, mingle with special guests, and discuss opportunities for the advancement of our mission.
Marjorie Taylor Greene is a mother and Christian nationalist patriot representing Georgia’s fourteenth Congressional district in Washington, DC.
Jack Posobiec is the Senior Editor of Human Events, an American conservative political news and analysis source, as well as the Host of Human Events Daily with Turning Point USA. He is a veteran Navy Intelligence Officer and Mandarin speaker who focuses on the Chinese Communist Party and is a Lincoln Fellow at the Claremont Institute.
Our Master of Ceremonies will be Bill Spadea, radio host and founder of the Common Sense Club.
The Toastmaster of the evening will be Andrew Giuliani, former New York State Gubernatorial Candidate.
Stay tuned for the announcement of our other speaker!
This year’s special guests include:
- Captain Maureen Bannon, Army Veteran & CEO of WarRoom
- Jack Bequette, Army Veteran & Former NFL Player
- Matthew Braynard, Former Trump Campaign Aide
- Isabel Brown, TPUSA Contributor
- Ron Coleman, Legal Scholar
- Mike Collins, Congressional Candidate (GA-10)
- Steve Cortes, Former Advisor to President Trump
- Mike Crispi, Talk Show Host, LFA TV & Lindell TV
- Isabella DeLuca, Conservative Influencer
- Danielle D’Souza, Host of Counterculture Epoch Times
- Ben Geller, New York Legislator
- Rudy Giuliani, Former Mayor of New York City
- Gerald Grosz, Former Member of Austrian Parliament, Party Chairman, & Presidential Candidate
- Josh Hammer, Opinion Editor Newsweek
- Raheem Kassam, Editor-in-Chief at National Pulse
- Maximilian Krauss, Federal Chairman of Ring Freiheitlicher Jugend
- RC Maxwell, TPUSA Brand Ambassador & Project Veritas Spokesperson
- Deroy Murdock, Fox News Contributor
- Justine Murray, TPUSA Contributor
- Peter Navarro, Former Director of Trade and Manufacturing Policy
- James O’Keefe, Founder of Project Veritas
- Erik Prince, Founder of Unplugged
- Kevin Smith, Founder of Long Island Loud Majority
- Rob Smith, Media Personality & President of the Douglass Society
- Ashley St. Clair, Author & Media Personality
- Roger Stone, Conservative Political Consultant
- Mark Tepper, Fox News Contributor
- Matthew Tyrmand, Investigative Journalist
- Harald Vilimsky, Member of European Parliament (FPÖ)
The New York Young Republican Club continues to promote the future political leaders of America by advocating for their involvement in local government, as elected officials, and within major political organizations. The Club is officially recognized by the New York State Young Republicans, Young Republican National Federation, as well as county, state, and national Republican committees.
The New York Young Republican Club was created in 1911 to promote and maintain the principles of the Republican Party. Our mission since then has been:
To promote and maintain the principles of the Republican Party: to foster within the Republican Party and make practical in service of the municipality, state and nation, the idealism characteristic of youth; to correct in our own party that tendency of all parties to make organization an end rather than a means; to develop sound principle and public spirit in party politics; to promote honest and fair electoral mentors, to the end that the expression of the popular will by whatever party or body, shall be as free, untrammeled and equal as possible; to resist and expose political corruption; to advocate merit rather than partisan service as entitling to public office; to watch legislation and encourage public attention to and efficiently criticize the conduct of government.
When: Saturday, December 10, 2022
Time: 7:00 P.M. Doors Open
Location: Manhattan (Venue shall be disclosed to ticket purchasers within the week preceding the event)
Member Ticket – $375
Non-Member Ticket – $425
A general admission ticket grants attendees access to a full open bar and cocktail hour followed by a three-course meal!
Member VIP Ticket – $649
Non-Member VIP Ticket – $749
Enjoy an exclusive VIP Meet & Greet Reception with speakers and special guests! VIP includes reception and general admission.
Table of 10 – $4,199
VIP Table of 10 – $5,599
Sponsorships – Please email Gala@NYYRC.com for pricing.
(Saturday) 7:00 pm - 11:59 pm
Member: $375 / Non-Member: $425 / Member VIP: $649 / Non-Member VIP: $749 / Table of 10: $3,599 / VIP Table of 10: $5,599