Website GETTROfficial GETTR
We are a social media startup located in Manhattan. Our company is rapidly growing, with major influencers lining up to
join our ranks daily. We take a results-focused approach to communications challenges. Currently, we are seeking
creative staff to help us protect and maintain our brand on the web and beyond.
We are seeking social media gurus to serve as part war room staffers. Responsibilities to include:
• Escalating crisis events to the right staffers for an expedited response
• Tracking relevant or related issues – specifically big tech, free speech, social media trends, competitors, etc.
• Knowledge of trending topics
• Monitoring traffic on our multiple internal and external social media channels
• Posting to social media accounts
• Tracking leading news and related channels regarding our brand
Candidates should meet the minimum credentials:
• Solid understanding of how to read and interpret results to adjust strategies accordingly
• Some familiarity with the social media landscape
• Ability to work in a team or independently without constant supervision.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Provide professional references
• Able to function competently in an accountable, fast-paced environment.
• Exceptional writing and editing skills
• Comfortable with working in a conservative political environment.
• Intermediate to advanced level skills in Microsoft Office software suite – Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
• Able to work 9 AM-6 PM Monday to Thursday in Manhattan (remote on Friday) – Office is located close to Columbus
Circle. (Some work on weekends as we staff up accordingly – to be switched around with days off during the week.)
• Commensurate office experience, military experience, or an undergraduate degree – preferably but not exclusively in
political science, communications, or related field.
• Ability to speak, understand, or write a foreign language – Chinese, Portuguese, Japanese, Spanish, French, etc.
• Strong familiarity with social media management tools, publishing, and database tools.
• Video editing, graphic design skills.
• Previous experience working at a startup.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org