Fox News is looking for a proactive and organized Executive Assistant. We need someone who is a people person and is able to communicate effectively with stakeholders across all departments at FOX and engage with outside vendors, contractors, and consultants. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is able to multi-task.
- Manage an active calendar of appointments — handle all aspects of business travel and travel agendas, research, prioritize and follow up on incoming issues and concerns.
- Organize and attend project meetings — take notes and distribute them to ensure responsibilities are communicated and understood by all involved.
- Build and maintain filing and tracking systems to organize significant amounts of information; handle other sensitive or confidential information.
- Help facilitate special events and large presentations.
- Pitch ideas that will increase the effectiveness and efficiency of day-to-day operations.
- At least 3 years of previous experience in a support role.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Superior time management skills and ability to prioritize large workloads.
- Flexible and takes direction with ease.
- Ability to think critically, take initiative, and be self-motivated.
- Positive “can do” attitude.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
To apply for this job email your details to Samantha.Cosme@Fox.com